Abdel Halim Allam, President of the Bar Association, President of the Arab Lawyers Union, during his meeting with Counselor Omar Marawan, Minister of Justice, during the meeting held on March 16, in the presence of several senior officials in the Ministry, presented a number of requests from the Bar Association, in order to work on a solution to the problems and overcome all the obstacles to the work of lawyers in the corridors of courts and prosecution offices, we present as follows:
– Formation of a permanent commission between the Bar Association and the Ministry of Justice; For permanent coordination between the ministry and the union, so as to guarantee immediate and direct solutions to any problem that may arise or arise in the course of daily work.
– Work to increase the number of rooms allocated to lawyers in the courts and the various public prosecutor’s offices, taking this into account and directing the coordination between the Régie des Bâtiments and the Bar Association.
– Take the necessary steps with courts and prosecutors to reconsider fees introduced for automated service in courts, fees for secure models, and others.
– Expand the electronic filing base for lawsuits and manage cases through the electronic system.
– Allow all applications to be submitted and all fees to be collected electronically.
We offer you via the site (Veto), round-the-clock coverage and continuous monitoring of gold price، meat price ، dollar price، Price in euros، Exchange rate، Sports News ، Egypt news، Economy News، Provincial News، Political news، Accident NewsOur team provides exclusive monitoring of all international leagues, such as: Premier League، Italian League، Egyptian League، Champions League، African Champions League، AFC Champions Leagueand important eventsPolicy external And the interior in addition to the exclusive transfer of Artistic news And many cultural and literary activities.